Jared and I love getting to entertain and having people over. Our vision for Casa de la George has always been to fill it with friends and family, food and good times. Having recently moved into our new home we decided to spruce up our party supply inventory so that we can have the ultimate happy hours. Today I am sharing some things that are sure to take your at home happy hour to the next level!
I mean what is a happy hour without the drinks? I like having a variety of glass options for those who want wine, beer or a glass of iced tea. You can’t go wrong with these!
- Stemless Wine Glasses
- Vintage Glasses – I Love the texture and flare of these glasses
- Personalized Beer Glasses – these make a great housewarming or wedding gift also!
- Moscow Mule Mug
- Monogram Wine Stopper
- Silicone Ice Molds
- Cocktail Shaker Set
Typically when we have people over, I pull out all the snacks so that people can graze so I love having different size and shape platters. Also – plastic ware, always (but make it fancy), the last thing I want to do at the end of the night is dishes.
- Round Party Tray – this is perfect for chips and dips
- Acacia Serving Tray – my most favorite recent target buy!
- Melamine Serve Platter
- Vintage Plastic Plates and Utensils
- Let’s Fiesta napkins
You really can’t go wrong with games at a happy hour. It gets people involved and you get to see everyone’s competitive side, these are some of our go-tos!
- Cover your Assets – this game is so addicting and will make you either love or hate each other at the end!
- Dutch Blitz – this is a new family favorite, it’s a fast pace game that will keep you on your toes
- Cards Against Humanity – always a fan favorite, adults only!
- What do you Meme? – be prepared for full on belly laughs with this one, there is also a kids and family version of this game also!
What are your favorite things or tips when it comes to entertaining?