Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or not – toasting your loved one, girlfriends or yourself is always a good idea. If you are needing an idea for what to put in your cup this year – I got you. This cocktail is sour and sweet and the prettiest shade of pink.
- 6 ounces Grapefruit Juice
- 1 shot of liquor of choice (I used Vodka but Gin or Tequila would work also!)
- Grapefruit sparkling water (I used Topo Chico because IYKYK)
- Sprig of Rosemary for garnish
- Fill a glass with ice and add the grapefruit juice and liquor and stir to combine
- Top the glass off with the sparkling water
- Garnish with rosemary and enjoy!